Followers

Friday, July 25, 2008

trying something..will it work?

Macam rajin sesangat pulak nak tulis blog kali ni. Why ha? I have a LOT of works to do. Emails to reply too but somehow I'm just to lazy to do all that. Right at this momment, I just feel like writing and telling people what I feel and doing right now. Ro, if you happen to read this, I'm sooo sorry for not being so 'email-sms friendly' (does this word ever exist?!!) nowadays. Hhehehe..I'm in my 'malas' mood this few days. With my work and family matters, I just feel like I want to scream my lungs out. But if I do that, people might think I'm crazy (which I'm going to be if I'm not carefull :P). So the best way is to write everything down here at my blog.Well, what's new in my life?
I'm doing something BIG in my life right now. What is it? Let me keep it to myself at the momment. If it works, I'll share it with all of you. I'm doing this 'thing' seriously and I pray that the outcome will be for the good of mankind. Chewah... But seriously, what I'm doing right now, the result will change my life, my family, friends and others too. A special thank you to my Mak for introducing me to that someone, who are now helping me doing the thing I'm doing right now. Confusing huh? Well, just be glad that you guys are not in my shoes. Pray for me that this thing will turn out to be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment